We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager
Vizolution is recruiting for a Customer Success Manager who will report directly to the Sales Director. The role is to lead the process from the signing of the contract through to implementation and roll out of vScreen within the customer organisation.
You will be expected to run customer workshops to identify the scope of the customer facing solution Vizolution’s technology team need to deliver. The Success Manager will work with a variety of internal customer stakeholders (including sales, operations, IT, compliance, QA etc.) to ensure a smooth implementation of vScreen with appropriate customer sign-off.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong project management and business analysis expertise. You would be expected to be very organised and persistent to drive the project forward to ensure success. You must also be extremely personable to ensure stakeholders over whom the Success Manager has no authority deliver what is required in agreed timelines.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in technology enterprise sales that focused on engaging with, and selling to, C level decision makers. There is a strong preference for a candidate with a track record working in the financial services market, in particular retail banking, insurance (GI/Health/Life) and the intermediary market. In addition, it would be positive to have a background in the contact centre sector.
• Establish, manage and lead customer workshops to identify optimal use of vScreen for their customers. Then take the knowledge from those workshops and implement a project plan to deliver the project.
• Ability to work with all teams within the customer and Vizolution to ensure the customer deliverables are met. This will include engagement with the customer’s sales, call centre, operations, IT and compliance groups.
• Creation and implementation of training plan to ensure correct adoption of vScreen by the customer.
• Conduct regular review and strategy sessions with the customer.
• Highly organised, process oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent with strong business acumen
• 5+ years of proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
• Contact centre and experience in financial services sector would be an advantage
• Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills with ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff, as well as with upper management
• Strong relationship management skills
Travel up to 35% within the UK and EMEA and possibly other areas such as North America and Africa as Vizolution grows.
Competitive salary will include bonus + Options
To apply for this position please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com