Vizolution is proud to support SwanseaCon 2016 and we are looking for more terrific people to join our team.
Vizolution is a great place to work for software professionals and we’re now recruiting .NET & Front-end Developers / Testers for our offices in Port Talbot and Bristol.
To enter into the prize draw just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Hi from SwanseaCon” before the end of the conference to be entered into the draw.
ALSO … RT and Follow @vizolution for another chance to win! #swanseaconvizdraw
We will only contact you once, to inform you of the competition winner.
Competition entry is limited to conference delegates.
The company’s decision is final.
*1. The promoter is: Vizolution Ltd whose registered office is at Crown House, Mardon Park Baglan Energy Park , Port Talbot, SA12 7AX
2. Employees of Vizolution or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entries will be 6.00pm on Tuesday 13th September 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at Random and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.